She was born in 1977 on July 4 , in Yerevan. Hasmik finished the secondary school 122 simultaneously attending classes in the music school after Avet Gabrielyan. She entered the Gladzor University , the Department of journalism. While studying there for three years , she understood that music is her world and decided to enter the Yerevan State Conservatory after Komitas, the Department of vocal , but she couldn’t continue it as she left for USA. Hasmik has been singing since her childhood but at the age of 17, she started to compose songs. Her debut was in the authorial song festival “Bohem”, where she presented her song “Garun” . For two years she worked in the studio “Ardzaganq”, during that period she recorded six songs and had some concerts almost in all the regions of RA. Since 1998 she has been working in the State Song Theatre as a soloist. She was in Sochi, Yalta, Los Angeles and Kharabakh on tours . When she is tired or want to be alone , she finds peace only at the water. Hasmik likes all the colours, except yellow. She is very romantic and trys to be honest with people as much as she can. Her motto is “Go ahead always trusting yourself”.
Hasmik's music career.
* Her first debut was in 1995 in the authorial song festival “Bohem” , where she presented a composition called “Garun”.
* From 1995 to 1997 she had worked in the studio “Ardzaganq” and took part in many concerts held in the regions of RA.
* In 1996 Hasmik's first clip was made based on the song called “Es hognel em” (I got tired), (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan).
* In 1998 she worked in the State Song Theatre and participated in the performance called “Mer dare, dare mer” (Our century, the century of ours), (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan).
* In 1998 a new clip was shot based on the song “Qez hamar” (For you) , (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan).
* In 1999 she left for the USA and had concerts in the hall “Hollywood Palladium” with “New Armenians” Hayko and Grish Aghakhanyan.
* In 2000 a new clip was made based on the song “Es Chkam” (I don’t exist), (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan).
* In 2001 Hayko helped her to record her first cassette called “Andzrev” in the studio “Real Sound”. The same year that song was nominated as the best song of the year.
* In 2001 after returning from the USA the clip of the song “Andzrev” was shot. (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan).
* From 2001 to 2002 she took part in some concerts in Yerevan, Vanadzor, Gyumri with her new projects .
* In autumn 2002 a clip was shooted based on the song “Es gnum em” (I am leaving), (Producer Hrach Qeshishyan). The song became a hit and in 2003 the remix version of the song was recorded.
* In March 2003 Andre, Lilit Karapetyan, Forsh and Hasmik left for Moscow to take part in the concert organized by the Armenian community in Moscow and she was nominated as the best singer of the year.
* From 12 to 26 May, 2003 Andre and Hasmik were on concert tours in Iran. They had four joint concerts in Tehran and three in Isfahan. They had a great success and got a new invitation to leave for Iran in future.
* From 2000 to 2001 were shot videos on songs named "Yes gnum em", "Ays bemum", "Andzrev", "Hogis", "From evil to good"(director Hrach Qeshishyan).
* In 2004 her second CD called "Strange world" was recorded, which featured some of her own songs.
* In 2004 she won the "Best female singer” nomination in Moscow.
* In 2005 Hasmik recorded a new cd called "My soul",in which a number of famous hits were included.
* In 2006 was acknowledged as the "Best female singer" in "National Music Competition".
* In 2007 she was nominated for different awards
"The best song"
"The best video"
"The best album"
* In 2010 her 4th CD called "Fullmoon" was recorded
* In 2010, on April 2,3 and 4 she had solo concerts at the State Song Theatre.
* In 2009 a video for the “Kraki par” song was shot
* In 2010 a video for the “Qo siro dimac” song was shot
* From 2003 to 2011 was in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Prague, Stockholm, Sidney, Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens, Damascus, Teheran, Moscow with solo performances and concerts with many other Armenian singers.
published: 2006-01-01 00:00:00 last updated:2014-01-30 00:24:39